|View Larger Image||
VELLEMAN K7105 - HANDHELD LCD OSCILLOSCOPE
The K7105 Handheld LCD Oscilloscope SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit features options never seen in its category.
It is packed with handy features which enables you to perform on-the-spot measurements quick, easy and accurate.
Its high-contrast, wide viewing angle LCD screen enables operation under normal daylight conditions. All functions are accessible by means of a tactile keyboard with a pleasant touch feeling.
The current operating mode is displayed on-screen. If desired, auto-setup mode takes care of all scope settings for instant visualisation of waveforms.
The marker function enables you to make accurate measurements of voltage, time and frequency.
Acting as a DVM, it displays True rms, dB, peak-to-peak and DC volts. With its built-in variable gain sine generator, it allows easy service of audio equipment, etc.…
Probe transient response can be adjusted using the calibration output. Finally, a RS232 port enables screen data to be sent to a PC for use in different applications. A charge circuit with indicator LED for rechargeable batteries is provided.
- true RMS or peak to peak readout
- dB measurements
- markers for voltage and time
- auto setup function
- DC readout with zero reference function
- frequency readout through markers
- dot join function
- screen hold function
- grid or ruler function
- adjustable trigger level
- trigger mode: normal, auto or single
- trigger edge: rising or falling
- waveform memory (1 location only)
- RS232 data output to computer
- auto power off (can be disabled)
- maximum sample rate for repetitive signals: 5MHz
- maximum sample rate for single shot events: 0.5MHz
- input impedance: 1Mohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 100Vp (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- vertical resolution: 8 bit (6 bits displayed on LCD)
- dB range: -73dB to +40dB
- linearity: 1 bit (of 8 bit data)
- LCD: 64 x 128 pixels
- timebase: 2µs to 20s / div in 22 steps
- input sensitivity: 5mV to 20V / div in 12 steps
- sinewave generator: 400Hz / 1Vrms // 1Kohm (adjustable)
- square wave output: 400Hz 3.5Vpp
- power supply: 9VDC / 300mA
- rechargeable battery: 6 x type AA / 800mAh
- charging current: 90mA
- charging time: 14 hours
- autonomy: 5 hours
- operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- dimensions: 130 x 230 x 43mm (5.1" x 9.1" x 1.7")
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit
Resource & Links
|Your cart is currently empty|