Fluke 196B ScopeMeter
For the more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 points per input they’re ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
- Dual-input – 200, 100 or 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
- TrendPlot paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.