Tektronix TDS 1002 Oscilloscope
The TDS1000 and TDS2000 Series digital storage oscilloscopes deliver an unbeatable combination of superior performance, unmatched ease-of-use, and affordability in an ultra lightweight, portable package. These new products extend the performance and ease-of-use features in the former TDS200 Series, the benchmark for low-cost oscilloscopes.
Affordable Digital Performance
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other color digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. The TDS1000 and TDS2000 Series oscilloscopes provide accurate real-time acquisition up to their full bandwidth. These instruments offer advanced triggering, such as pulse width triggering and line-selectable video triggering, and 11 standard automatic measurements on all models. The Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) math function allows the user to analyze, characterize and troubleshoot circuits by viewing frequency and signal strength (standard).
Ultra-fast Setup and Use
The simple user interface with classic, analog-style controls makes these instruments easy to use, reducing learning time and increasing efficiency. Innovative features such as the autoset menu, probe check wizard, context-sensitive help menu and color LCD display (TDS2000 Series) optimize instrument setup and operation.
Simple, Speedy Documentation and Analysis
OpenChoiceŽ solutions deliver simple, seamless integration between the oscilloscope and the personal computer, providing you with multiple choices to easily document and analyze your measurement results. Choose from optional communication modules, CompactFlash mass storage capability, OpenChoice software or integration with third-party software.
- 60 MHz, 100 MHz and 200 MHz Bandwidths
- Sample Rates up to 2 GS/s
- 2 or 4 channels
- 2.5 k Points Record Length
- Color or Monochrome LCD Display
- Auto-set Menu with Waveform Selection
- Probe Check Wizard to Ensure Correct Probe Usage
- Context-Sensitive Help
- Dual Time Base
- Advanced Triggering
- 11 Automatic Measurements
- Multi-language User Interface
- Waveform and Setup Memories
- FFT Standard on All Models
- Optional RS232, GPIB and Centronics Printer Interfaces with TDS2CMAX Module
- Optional CompactFlash Memory Storage, RS232 and Centronics Printer Interfaces with TDS2MEM Module
- Only 12.75"W x 5.96"H x 4.9"D, 4.4 lbs.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.