|Your cart is currently empty|
This series of 2000 watt dc power supplies has the exceptional, proven reliability that test system engineers look for. It also has the unusual combination of high efficiency and low noise operation. These dc power supplies can be controlled either from the front panel or via an analog programming voltage. When used in a test system, the fast up and down programming helps decrease test time. Quickly reacting protection features, including CV/CC mode crossover and over-voltage protection help protect your valuable assemblies from damage.
Lab-bench use is enhanced by the fan-speed control, which minimizes acoustic noise. The extremely low ripple and noise helps the test engineer make extremely accurate current and voltage measurements.
- Auto-parallel up to five units
- Outputs can be connected in series
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- User definable power-on state
- VXI plug&play drivers